What next....

Had my current clio about a year....had another two previous to this and a megane 250.

This one is a bit more of a track focussed car but still used a bit through the week by my wife.

In the last six months it’s had;

B14’s

Top mounts (standard ones)

Powerflex torque mount, gearbox and bottom mount...not done the upper engine one as I believe this is a killer for vibrations.

Drop links

Rotation links

Inner and outer track rods

Steering rack bush

New gearbox / clutch and slave

New discs / pads all round (PBS up front) braided lines front and rear.

Is there anything else that can make my car better / quicker on track? Engine is completely standard as you can’t get much more power out of it so not touched the engine.

In need of a new exhaust / manifold at the moment and going to rebuild my rear driver’s side caliper.

Gonna invest in some slicks as was out the other day at oulton and my AD08R’s started going off after around 6-8 laps.
Never used slicks but a friend has them and they are just unreal.

Thanks in advance for input.

Tuition.
Slicks will put an inordinate more load through the car and things will wear out far far quicker. If your tyres are going off after 6 laps or just over 10 minutes at Oulton which is quite kind on tyres I would suggest you are probably over driving it.
Slicks tend to be the answer to mask other problems.
Have a try of these, my car felt very good on them.
Skip to 3:30 though or it will be very dull.

Tuition.
Slicks will put an inordinate more load through the car and things will wear out far far quicker. If your tyres are going off after 6 laps or just over 10 minutes at Oulton which is quite kind on tyres I would suggest you are probably over driving it.
Slicks tend to be the answer to mask other problems.
Have a try of these, my car felt very good on them.
Skip to 3:30 though or it will be very dull.

Your probably right that slicks mask bad driving. I’m in no way a good driver I would say just your average lad who enjoys the experience on track.
It was very hot all day and sun was beaming so I think that’s why they went off. I certainly wasn’t over driving the car I’m not good enough haha

Nice video that.

Over driving simply means you are trying too hard, so going too fact into a corner and then asking the tyres to drag it round, getting on the throttle too early and the like.
Another one here

most people go for a Toyosport man and one of the exhaust choices you can find in a sticky "what exhaust"..