What other vehicles do you drive ?

Probably been posted loads before , but what else do you drive regular or have in the house hold
For me it's a Volvo t5 estate manual a golf Gti color concept mk3 a Subaru Sti blob , my Scania top liner 700 and my hayabusa wich has just had its winter blanket took off for some more mods ?

Girlfriends VW Polo 1.2 60bhp (worlds slowest car).

Mercedes Vito, not sure on the spec but I knows it's got the biggest engine and most options.

Mercedes CLS, vary rarely but still have to drive it.

That's about it :smile:

fiesta'ST Actros 2545

We've got a fleet of 22 Actros' for the European Grand Prix and my god their nice to drive, more tech than my house in those things, the thing that stops it drifting across lanes, sensors for the motorway that brake when you get too close to someone.. list goes on on.

F1 ?? I've driven for a Jordan when they were around , biggest bag of wank I've ever done tbh , sorry fella , is f1 the team who set up all the marquees etc for race and practice days ? I was very disappointed with Jordan as tbh it was a bit of. Dream job for me at the time , you should tell your boss to get some proper trucks Volvo or Scania lol , I did take a left hand drive Volvo fh16 down to Milan for the jaguar tem years ago and flew back but that was just a one of job cash in hand nudge nudge wink wink mr tax man !!

F1 ?? I've driven for a Jordan when they were around , biggest bag of wank I've ever done tbh , sorry fella , is f1 the team who set up all the marquees etc for race and practice days ? I was very disappointed with Jordan as tbh it was a bit of. Dream job for me at the time , you should tell your boss to get some proper trucks Volvo or Scania lol , I did take a left hand drive Volvo fh16 down to Milan for the jaguar tem years ago and flew back but that was just a one of job cash in hand nudge nudge wink wink mr tax man !!

Haha these trucks are awesome, also all left hand drive, all covered around 5000 miles since they were registered a year and a half ago, not sure what reg's they are as their all on F1 private plates :smile:

You may have seen the parade truck at the European races..

7678574696_770e83f9c0_m.jpg

Yeah I'm employed by Bernie Ecclestone for Formula One Group.

Always had a soft spot for Renault Magnums, look so good cool but must be the most uneconomic vehicle around, just a huge square lol.
[MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION] Is that what Stobart use?

View attachment 9427Top job mate but nah not
a patch on my truck mate , well my opinion any way , ps get us a job will ya lol21 grand on outside paint 7 interior , 25 of extras 700 bhp and no limiter !! Hmmm fun times

Last edited:
The only
good magnum is the chocolate bar there crap , fh16 or long line Scania , should of got one 2 years ago when I had the chance and the money ,

I borrow press cars quite often, had a GT86 for the beginning of the year which hopefully i'll get back for a bit soon. Just done 1300 miles in a prius this week.

Other household cars are:
991 Carrera Cab
Merc C350 CDI
Chesil Speedster
Mini Cooper (mums)

Gf Williams

Chesil speedster !!!

I'm jealous mate , they look stunning , and yes a few quid less than the real thing !! ( I hope I've got the right car as in James dean speedster rep ?? )