What pressure washer?

We all love our cars to look good ALL the time. What pressure washer do you use? if any at all!
Ive just ordered a - Nilfisk C120.4-6 X-tra Pressure Washer

Oh yes the nilfisk ftw!! I had a karcher before it broke on it's second go!! Ordered the nilfisk on the advice of detailing world forums!!

Nashy

nilfisk are amazing make sure u get a good one though with copper pistons

lmao the compression cylinders are actually like miniature engines lol. they dont wear as quickly as ure ordinary steel ones

think i got mine from screwfix a year back as my karcher failed on me. £150 - 300 will get u an all singing all dancing one 150 bar minimum

We had a Karcher one and it died after a short time. Load of crap, it cost £100 too. Which I know isn't much if you are a proffesional, but we only use it on weekends etc. So I went and bought a cheap one from Halfords, their own brand. That was about 3 years ago and apart from a slight leak and a quick repair my dad did it is still going today! We don't use the Halfords lance though, we use the Karcher one because it is better and we've got a patio cleaning head which fits it. We had to modify the washer slightly to make if fit with a small peice of 15mm diameter copper tube and some super glue! Lol! Worked a treat! Ha ha! :smile:

I've got a Karcher and it works just fine. It's a K6.85 I think.

On the subject of pressure, I recall reading that you can't achieve 150-160 bar as claimed by some manufacturers with a single phase motor. You have to go 3 phase or petrol/diesel to get that sort of pressure.

Thats the idea i have. Want to do some snow making in the middle of summer!! :smile:
What do I need to make this happen, have seen kits about for £65??

I have Karcher too! Never had any problems with it! Also got the longer hose so I can leave the pressure washer where it is then work round the car with out dragging the pressure washer aswell.
I get my snow foam and lance from Monza car care, it wasnt cheap but definatly worth it!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate Detailing 64
darren9 Detailing 7
F Detailing 1
Jamz72 Detailing 17
HarryH321 Detailing 2