What you had done by your dealer under warranty?

I too have the watermarks. The best thing to do is use poorboys trim restorer on it. The marks will still be there, but much less.

What do I have replaced?
-Seat trim passenger seat
-Seat trim drivers seat has been ordered. The is a 1 inch hole in the bolster.

That's it. No problems with knows issues as steeringwheel, gearbox, doorrubbers etc. Althought... last week it rained whilst driving on the highway and some water came in on the drivers side... Will have to look into this.

4) 'Kangaroo' effect from cold - very annoying

If the dealer isn't willing to help you on this matter, order a RStuner and alter your software. (they have ready-to-go packages, it's 10 minutes work). For the 200EURO's it's well worth the money. And no kangaroo anymore!

Only thing i've replaced is the black screws behind fuel flap for ss as the others were rusting???

The Trophy on the other hand, the garage number on speed dial:smiley:

im so glad i have brought my first ever reliable clio, lol

i dare not take it out the garage now incase something goes wrong, lol

touch wood all is ok ( for now ).

Steering rack
Airbag wiring loom in the drivers seat
Radio display
Reversing light switch which plays up with the start/stop switch
Kangaroo programme done
and all done with no problem from a very helpful dealer

I need to go see my dealer. Cabin wind noise has gone up loads recently. Is this related to a door seal do you think? Can't see a split but can feel air getting in. Also got a clunk when steering at low speeds and cold start jumping.

I need to go see my dealer. Cabin wind noise has gone up loads recently. Is this related to a door seal do you think? Can't see a split but can feel air getting in. Also got a clunk when steering at low speeds and cold start jumping.

The clunk is the steering rack (I think that what's it called anyway) I had that problem too, Seems to be a few people with that problem.

I would imagine your wind noise would be a seal of some sort

Steering rack
Airbag wiring loom in the drivers seat
Radio display
Reversing light switch which plays up with the start/stop switch
Kangaroo programme done
and all done with no problem from a very helpful dealer

thats how it should be

Last edited:
only one but not a big problem lol

was rubber on the rear glass next the driver door.

Last edited:
30,000 miles and drivers side seat base and thats it.

i use autoglym glass cleaner on my graphics, it works a treat. i think the idea is not to put wax on them in the first place.

So far:

Both seats as covers were coming off
Kangaroo remap (didn't work!)
Drivers door strap replaced as it was creaking
Wonky glovebox door replaced

Have at the moment:

Splodgy decal on rear bumper (much worse than the pics above)
Door rubber hanging off
Rusty seat subframes

Has anyone had wear (like a bobling) on a standard seat?

Mine is starting to wear and Im not happy about it....its only a very small area but still shouldn't be wearing like that :worried:

Plus rest to the side of the clutch...carpet looks really worn...not happy with that...its wearing as much as a car with 120K on it....anyone know of a good dealer to speak to in the North West? Chester maybe?

So far:

Both seats as covers were coming off
Kangaroo remap (didn't work!)
Drivers door strap replaced as it was creaking
Wonky glovebox door replaced

Have at the moment:

Splodgy decal on rear bumper (much worse than the pics above)
Door rubber hanging off
Rusty seat subframes

Got a stuck rear brake caliper now. Drove home from Windsor tonight with the rear wheel squealing all the way. Sigh! :thumbdown:

Glove compartment replaced (was sticking out half an inch)
Kangaroo update (worked a treat!)
Driver's door aerial to be replaced
Drivers seat cloth to be replaced

All with no problems from Ness Motors Inverness, was very happy :smile: Bought the car with 11K on the clock with a 3 year warranty.