What's your favorite car currently?

For a car that does it all Id have to have an M5.
We had the E39 M5 when it was the current M5 and it was unbelievable compared to everything that was on the roads then, still a good looking car today !

4c59d569-253a-41d3.jpg

My favourite super car right now is the P1

mclaren-p1-5.jpg

For a car that does it all Id have to have an M5.
We had the E39 M5 when it was the current M5 and it was unbelievable compared to everything that was on the roads then, still a good looking car today !

4c59d569-253a-41d3.jpg

My favourite super car right now is the P1

mclaren-p1-5.jpg

Mate from BMW brought home a brand new M5 the other week. Subtle, comfy, quiet etc when you want it to be. Push a few sport buttons and wow....animal.

I'd go for the P1 too, they look like a lot of fun :smiley:

As a more 'realistic' car though, I have a huge soft spot for the 911 GT3-RS 4.0.

I have a real soft spot for these at the moment
ymb-m4-2.jpg

They are stunning!!! £56k starting price and BMW will not knock a single penny of the price.

My mate is delivering one to one of his customers in a week or so, hoping he passes mine on the way there! I know he is def dropping by on his return journey though in the guys nearly new F-type he part exchanged :tongueout:

McLaren P1 all day long.

Cant wait art to see a road test with the P1 and LaFerrari.

Can't wait either. They need to stick the 918 in the mix too. On paper the Ferrari should taste victory I have to say. More torque, more bhp and lighter

McLaren P1 all day long.

Me too, surely the new season of top gear has to have all three on it. Not sure if the three manufacturers will let them have them all at once though.

Me too, surely the new season of top gear has to have all three on it. Not sure if the three manufacturers will let them have them all at once though.

Unless someone like Jkay or Nick Mason lend them a LaFerrari it won't happen. The Italian company refuse to give cars to the show.

Unless someone like Jkay or Nick Mason lend them a LaFerrari it won't happen. The Italian company refuse to give cars to the show.

That's because they're too busy trying to rig things in their favour. Whereas Top Gear are too busy trying to rig it so the shows funny and gives them something to talk about lol.

McLaren P1 all day long.

Can't wait either. They need to stick the 918 in the mix too. On paper the Ferrari should taste victory I have to say. More torque, more bhp and lighter

See the latest issue of Top Gear magazine. Oh & they do throw the 918 into the mix!

I suppose I might as well answer the question too. I love the more restrained look of the Lamborghini Huracan so that would be my supercar. If I ever wanted to drive from Istanbul to Oslo in an afternoon (!) it would have to be a Bentley Mulsanne Speed. Am I the only person who actually likes the styling on this car? Such an awesome mile muncher. But realistically the car I aspire to that I may actually be able to afford one day if I saved every penny & put everything into it would be the latest Alpina D3. Near M car performance with reasonable real world fuel economy. The ultimate real world sports coupé? I guess I will be sticking with my 200 though!