Whats your Job?

:lol: That made my mum laugh too haha.

If you or your mum spot this pair of daft rascals, then it's likely to be me with them.

just excuse the state of the stairs and walls, we've just taken on a new house project, drastically run down.

null_zps28588557.jpg

I own a construction company , which specialize in housing investments . In short - i build apartment buildings and sell them .

Honestly I am not allowed to say what I do or where I work as I would be in breach of works polices and procedures and would be subject to disaplinary procedures if I disclosed such information :worried:

Doesn't the bearded lady of gtown have a Facebook page? Not seen her for a while though! Shame I live closer to Basingstoke now so never really get chance to go to Guildford unless it's to get drunk!

Honestly I am not allowed to say what I do or where I work as I would be in breach of works polices and procedures and would be subject to disaplinary procedures if I disclosed such information :worried:

so your not allowed to tell them your a taxman :bat:

I work for 3663 (FOOD on a phone keypad :wink: ), delivering food and drinks to bars, pubs, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, nursing homes, sports stadiums, etc., etc., etc.. Basically anywhere that has a kitchen, everywhere from BUPA to TGI Friday's. We're part of the Bidvest Food Group, owned by some self-made Saaaafrican with so much money he has his own bank. It's an easy job but very hard work, my typical working day is 0500-1800 and in that time I'll pull/push/carry/swear at around five tonnes of goods. But, we're paid handsomely and get great perks, pension and healthcare. :smile:

Hgv mechanic/tacograph analyst/hmf crane inspector with class 2 hgv licence,fork truck licence and I get to drive a jcb sometimes too