Where do I begin

Roy

clio197.net legend
Got to find me a car that's going to be able to get me about ???
My legal team want me to go out and get a couple of prices for a new car that's going to get me from A-B.Obviously no super cars or things like that but nothing stupid like a Vauxhall neither :tomato:
Was thinking like a vw caddie or something any ideas guys as I ain't got a clue and yes it has to be Auto have good Accsess and not to low so I can get in my other new wheels the (wheel chair) lol
IDEA'S

The one you suggested is bout the only half decent looking one I can think of at the mo.

I would look at the skoda yeti mate, car of the year easy access, loads of space

I know you won't like this one Roy, it's what Sandra has, it's automatic, slow, drives like a boat, economical, annoys me to ****, gets the chair in wether in the boot or behind the front seats to leave the boot available as well as two passenger seats.

Unfortunately the best all rounder

Honda jazz with cvt box

I know you won't like this one Roy, it's what Sandra has, it's automatic, slow, drives like a boat, economical, annoys me to ****, gets the chair in wether in the boot or behind the front seats to leave the boot available as well as two passenger seats.

Unfortunately the best all rounder

Honda jazz with cvt box

Mike I ain't bothered what it is as long as it gives me some independence back.Will take a look
Cheers