Which mat is better?

stuey

Gold Member
I have just got some new mats for my 200, cant decide which is better. The "nice" grey mats supplied by Perrys, or the Renaultsport ones from Twingogeekeo. Can you help me please??
oldmat.jpg

newmat.jpg

My car is white, so the only yellow bit is the rev counter which I'm not so keen on. Thats why I picked the 197 mats, they go better!!

My car is white, so the only yellow bit is the rev counter which I'm not so keen on. Thats why I picked the 197 mats, they go better!!

i agree with you there, the mats only go with certain colours. Mine is red so i think with that and the rev counter it goes quite well, but cant imagine yellow and white.

I have the grey 'Clio' ones for Winter and the yellow 'Renaultsport' ones for Summer. In all honesty I hate the grey ones, they aren't very durable and don't look very good either. If you are going for new ones get the 197 mats, or alternatively you could get custom ones from here... http://www.autostyle.co.uk/

I use the grey mats for winter as they are cheap and rubbish, then I put the nice RS ones in for summer.

Just incase anyone didnt realise, I got the new mats today for my birthday. The pics are just part of a light hearted thread pointing out how horrible the grey ones are (IMO).

Which matts are the best? The grey ones or the renaultsport ones? There is only one way to find out, FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Mat fight?????? Wudnt be interesting lmao 1 would lay on the other end of. :rofl:

I bought the genuine Renaultsport mats earlier this year for £50 and the drivers mat is knackered already after about 10,000 miles! Itr has just worn away! And I soaked it in SupaGard Fabric Protector when it was brand new!!
Who makes this rubbish and why can't I just buy a nice new drivers side one on its own? The other 3 still look as good as new!!! Rant over.....