which vacum

I just use our Dyson ball! lol

I didn't even realise you could buy car specific vacuum cleaners!

Yet to find a decent car specific Hoover. They're all pap. We use a Miele indoors as we have a German shepherd so needed a decent Hoover and the Miele is the best you can get. I use that in the car with the attachments and its perfect

Best off with a Dyson or something. I bought a car Hoover and it was rubbish, I've had birds that could suck harder.

Best off with a Dyson or something. I bought a car Hoover and it was rubbish, I've had birds that could suck harder.

Lol

I use the Dyson ball thing, with the car cleaning attachment pack, basically a set of slightly smaller attachments, got it as a freeby with the hover.

Don't bother with handhelds unless it's a dyson city vac. Even then, you're still better off with a big vacuum outside of the car with a hose leading in... I find there isn't enough space to move a handheld around.

I got a george :smiley: best vacuum I've ever had for car and it was half price at argos other week :smile:

Mille, they do some specifically for pet owners and out of all the hoovers I've used nothings come close to working as well on the car.