White 200, Luton

At lights in Leagrave High St, about 9pm. Flashed when I spotted you and saw you looking back as you turned - mines a white 200 as well.

Was'nt me.

I think there are at least 3 in and around Luton area(Excluding mine).
Followed a 59 plate white along Bramingham Road this morning around 9.30am.

You on here?

Yeah, that was me. Got a real shock when I checked my mirror and saw you there.....hadn't seen you appear, same colour too, had me doing a double take.

Also a bit distracted because just before I saw you I got a double stone chip from that damn grass cutting thing on the kerbside....since you right behind me I guess I took that one for you!

Mods?
Useful to compare notes.
Me, traded in a 133 twingo. It simply just wasn't quick enough....
pm me to meet up.

I spotted a white 59 reg 200 today at Aprox half 2 coming from sundon towards houghton Regis, I was in a work mates orange focus ST, was it any of you two?

Yep, that was me - saw u lookin, was thinking that anyone in an equally 'handy' car like that would probably be interested when they saw a rival driving round. Was also wondering how the two would match up....had no idea you had a Clio as well. Amazing to be spotted on consecutive days.

No mods, only picked it up a few weeks ago. Traded up from a mini cooper and just happy to have some real performance by comparison.

Similar Thread Suggestions