Whos the youngest 197/200 owner?

As title says, whos the youngest 197/200 owner when they first got there clio? Include age and amount of months. Ill start..

I was 19 and 2 months...anyone younger? Ive known some 18 year olds..

As title says, whos the youngest 197/200 owner when they first got there clio? Include age and amount of months. Ill start..

I was 19 and 2 months...anyone younger? Ive known some 18 year olds..

I feel incredibly old :worried:

Oldest 49:rofl:

And now not so! lol.

When I was 18 I had a 5 door MK1 Punto 60s (1.2 8v) in britsh racing green esque paint ..... with 17s ..... and no back seats ..... afterburner lights .... morrettes .... i'll shut up now!

21 with a 200 :smile: dunno how you younger ones afford the insurance :-/

im 21 too and still "very young to have such a fancy car" according to those i know.

Insurance aside, running costs & tax etc would have bled me dry when I was 18 on the 197

Was 19 years and 6months when I got it. 3months when I ordered it. Yeah I get the insurance question a lot but I wanted it so got over it! :smile: and I love my car!

I had my 197 on my 20th Birthday. Signed for it a month before I had it. Such a long wait, 4 weeks! Renault Leicester kept it locked up for me! Lol!

My 1st car was a mk1 950cc fizzer!! on a y plate (that's not starting with a Y) for you young pups, but my god when I was young and brave/foolish did that car teach me how to not throw a car round a corner!!!

These modern toys make it much too easy!

I had a zetec s diesel slammed for my first car and wow! did it love to understeer! I had the airbags out of it because it couldnt take a normal bend at 65-70. Thing was though...i done it twice...within 2 weeks of eachother :$ - embarrissed much! But that did teach me how to take a corner properly after the airbags come out on the 2nd time!