Will these fit...

no!

the wheel fitment/dimentions changed when they went to the "new" shape megane 250...

...thank you Foxspeed! Don't suppose you know what the new fittment is? Been googling all over without success...Ren Dealer have offer me a steel spare wheel apparently with fittment 6.5 J 16.....obviously this won't go over the front discs and calipers but I expect to have to swap fronts to back if I have a puncture on the front wheel!

...thank you Foxspeed! Don't suppose you know what the new fittment is? Been googling all over without success...Ren Dealer have offer me a steel spare wheel apparently with fittment 6.5 J 16.....obviously this won't go over the front discs and calipers but I expect to have to swap fronts to back if I have a puncture on the front wheel!

sorry i dont but its been posted somewhere on the rs uk website/forum :thumbsup:

Official emergency wheel only fits rears as you know.

You need to buy a proper wheel to fit the front.

i think you need 18" 8.25" PCD is 5x114 ET 63.

but don't take it as god.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought, i think his name on here is gareth197 and he helps out for westbourn motorsport in the clio cup team.

I've noticed at meetings when they are doing an alignment check in the paddock they stick on a pair of steel wheels on the front of the car, might be worth asking what these wheels are as they clear the calipers.