Woody Selling up????

Lol I will be getting a house v soon so it is out of the question for me, which is why I am safe looking.

TBH I was shocked it was so 'cheap' I honestly thought it would be £10k for the car it is!

Ha ha no1 is leaving. I think im shooting above my station anyways the car is gorgeous but its just a car n its a lot of money :smile: hmmmmmm

Ha ha no1 is leaving. I think im shooting above my station anyways the car is gorgeous but its just a car n its a lot of money :smile: hmmmmmm

life is too short keep it for 3 years hand it bk then you can look bk and say i had a gt-r!! well thats what im telling the mrs haha!! :innocent: :headphone:

The gtr is an amazing car but at £550 a month + insurance it's a morgage! If I were you I'd keep the 197 and buy a house!

Errrmmmm i have 1 house to live in n 2 i rent out..... I was booted out of "home" at 18 mate so thats not an issue. Thanks for the concern though. Yes it is a small mortgage but u only live once.

Noble eh might give it a look now. I looked at an atom 300+ the other day but they are so impractical. I want a cruiser aswell as a track animal... I made the clio into a track animal and a pain in the bum to drive normally lol.

Lotus arnt my scene. I want to keep the clio for a trip to nurburgring anyway otherwise itd be a waste of time melesting it as some ppl put it. :wink:

That is nice, but it is also a lot of money. I didn't realise they were that dear. But they are suppose to handle top notch and being a Toyota engine, it should be fairly reliable.

Similar Thread Suggestions