Words cannot describe...

jimfacebinface

Paid Member
My girlfriend just showed me this and I wondered if anyone else has seen it? I am actually lost for any words but swearing. In honesty I laughed a little at the guy behind the lens and his ridiculous commentary but the incident itself is actually mind boggling. Is it really that easy to get on to the track at Brands? Are they really that thick with complete disregard for anyone's safety?

Your views please :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAPT72Mzt2c

He's been arrested today on charges of False Imprisonment as his GF clearly didn't want to be in the car... its muppets like this that spoil it for everyone.

This video angered me so much when I saw it. It's little sh*ts like this that ruin it for everyone else.

Problem is, older folk will see this and it backs up the theory that all young lads in cars are idiots.

Need putting down, can almost guarantee he's not insured on 'her' car either.

He wouldn't be insured on track anyway.

Wtf, wheres the security, im more gobsmacked at the fact theres f**k all to protect those who are actually racing

TBH once your in the pit lane IF you can find a free pit its easy to get on track.

looks like he's driven to parc ferme at the end of the pit lane where you do noise tests and there is a weigh station and out through it.

question is not how he got on track but how he has gained access to the service tunnel to get access to the pit lane. There is usually marshals to stop you going in the entrance tunnel which i'm surmising was somehow not there or bypassed.

publicly accessible road at the start of the video

Not on the video posted it isn't. He's coming out of the service tunnel behind race control.

Heads down the back of the pits

Into parc ferme and out the weigh garage into the pits and out on track.

Total bell, complete disregard for everyone, most notably the girl passenger who owned the car - some 'friend' he is. Seems like he has no remorse either (from a newspaper article):

But the alleged driver has defended his actions, claiming "you only live once".
The man, thought to be from Tonbridge, told a national newspaper he was "proud to be different".
And he accused people of "blowing it all out of proportion", appearing to have no regrets.

They are the kind of guys why simply just need putting down

At the very least he should be sterilised. A degenerate like that will just further dilute the gene pool. Further evidence that you should need a licensed to breed IMO.