Wrapping complete, might split opinions ;-)

I managed to wrap my spoiler, mirror covers and badges in orange carbon just need to do the front bumper lip at some point I think. What do people think? I think people will love or hate it!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360492524.489878.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360492535.163208.jpg

Mmmmmmm orange wheels

Full orange or black with orange lip...that is the question lol. Was wanting these before i changed colours from yellow to orange ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360506660.290446.jpg

Edit: a quick search turned up these....wolfrace prolite might see what discount I can get through work ;-) equbupy9.jpg

Last edited:
Those wheels would look allright, the full on orange would if it looked like a race car, not sure on much else.

You could end up in the wrong section of facebook :blowup:

Those wheels would look allright, the full on orange would if it looked like a race car, not sure on much else.

You could end up in the wrong section of facebook :blowup:

Wrong section of fb? I'm confused lol. Not going to go full orange think its a bit much personally! I think i like the wolfrace ones I've found so far (above) would prefer them with something like 6/7 spokes rather than lots though :-/

Wrong section of fb? I'm confused lol. Not going to go full orange think its a bit much personally! I think i like the wolfrace ones I've found so far (above) would prefer them with something like 6/7 spokes rather than lots though :-/

Shed of the day?

I think the 1st pic rims, but in the 2nd pic's colours

Also not too keen on the badge... Maybe if you only did the outline of the badge in orange?

I think the 1st pic rims, but in the 2nd pic's colours

Also not too keen on the badge... Maybe if you only did the outline of the badge in orange?

I agree with the wheels an colours, may get the buddy clubs in Matt black and either do orange rim blades or try and paint the lip if its easy enough to do :-/

I think I'll leave the badges as they are for now at least until I get round to doing the front bumper lip and see what it looks like then!

Little but more wrapping done in the form of black carbon on the centre console.e7apemah.jpg
ps will get a pic of it in place tomorrow when there is light lol