Xmas list help

Well i'm going to need more cleaning stuff soon so can anyone recomend me anything???
I've got enough glaze and sealer.
I need:
Snow foam
shampoo
clay bar with lube
polish
wax
Wheel cleaner
Interior cleaner
Tar remover
I think thats all:lol:
and anything else you can recomend:smile:
Thanks in advance

Snow foam I get from... cleanyourcar.com
tar remover, I use... Tardis from autosmart
wheel cleaner... Autosmart acid free wheel cleaner
shampoo, I still think that mcguiers gold class is one of the best.

As above I also use Meguiers Gold class shampoo. Autosmart Tardis is a great product for sticky tar and gum remover.
I really reccommend Bilberry acid free wheel cleaner, its brilliant. You can mix different dilutions for the condition of the alloy so it lasts for ages. Get some poor boys wheels sealent too, as cleaning wheels is easy for months after using this.

As for polish I always use Menzerna. I currently use Menzerna RD as this gives a great shine, but hardly any cut. if you want to help take out a few light scuffs/scratches etc then use some Menzerna RD3.01 or simillaras it has a bit more bite :smile:

As for wax you get what you pay for. A Cheap and effective wax that I use is Natty boys (Poorboys product) pastewax (£11.95). Really reccommend it. But there are many better and more expensive waxes out there. Depends on what you wanna spend.

Interior: again poorboys dash cleaner is brilliant, leaves a clean matt finish, not a cheap looking false shine. Autoglym shampoo is great for cleaning the carpets and mats too.

Dave

Last edited:
I really reccommend Bilberry acid free wheel cleaner, its brilliant. You can mix different dilutions for the condition of the alloy so it lasts for ages. Get some poor boys wheels sealent too, as cleaning wheels is easy for months after using this.

As for wax you get what you pay for. A Cheap and effective wax that I use is Natty boys (Poorboys product) pastewax (£11.95). Really reccommend it. But there are many better and more expensive waxes out there. Depends on what you wanna spend.

Dave

I agree with the Bilberry, but make sure you dilute it, because it can be very strong.

Also the Natty Boys, i agree too! Get the Natty's blue though.. Well worth it, check this out. Its a huge wax test.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=76435&highlight=Wax+test

And for interior I personally use this.

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/werkstat-satin-prot-cat21.html

Applied with this.

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/blackfire-ultimate-applicator-pad-cat24.html

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
i use zymol everything,shampoo,clay & lube,pre-wax cleaner,wax,tyre sheen.its quite expensive but worth every penny.all natural ingredients and the shine i get is lovely.

Snow foam - Can't help you there as I don't use it
shampoo - Apparently the new 3M shampoo is ace
clay bar with lube - Sonus Green (Use highly diluted shampoo as lube)
polish - Autoglym Super Resin Polish (very very underrated product)
wax - Victoria Concours
Wheel cleaner - Autosmart SmartWheels
Interior cleaner - APC (Tesco Daisy is cheap)
Tar remover - Autosmart Tardis

Should keep you going for a while!

Well as i said i havn't tried the i4d's own but there own branded stuff always gets rave reviews so its always worth checkint it out.

I was agreeing with you, not sure if i made that clear :lol:

Sorry replied on my phone so kept it short and apparently not sweet. I just meant that having used both, I'd not waste the extra money buying bilberry.

The I4D stuff might not be as 'sexy' as the bilberry, but it works just as well.