York Christmas Market

Maz

Platinum Member
Thinking of going when I am there in a couple of weeks, anyone been and know what its like?

Im starting to get the christmas bug.. sad I know :-p

These threads scare me. I'm worrying about what I'm going to get people already. I am thee worst person on the planet at buying presents.

EDIT: Sorry, can't help you on your original question. :tongueout:

I love Christmas shopping, its great.

Infact I love shopping full stop.. I think I have a problem.

If this is a 'what would you like from me for Christmas?' thread then i'll have a.......hmmm......tub of Swissvax Devine :smile: thank, lol

in Glasgow every year theres a kinda of German-fest, they sell crossbows and sausages. They go like hotcakes, the crossbows that is...

We have one in Manchster without the crossbows of course they are shot guns instead..

Just thought it would be a nice way of getting in the christmas spirit and make a trip to york for work a bit more entertaining.

Been to York Market once maz when I was younger but can't remember a great deal about it sorry.
Have you been to lincoln Market maz.?
That is just madness. I remember a few years back someone dying in the crush through the arch at Lincoln Market. They've made it one way to pedestrians after that I believe.

Where is lincoln Jase? I will avoid that LOL dont fancy being crushed. I only wanted to go to see the lights, have a walk round and get some food.

Yeah I like Manchester and will see that as im there most weekends but fancied a change while im out that way.

Lincoln is kind of between notingham and the east coast.
Kind of on way to skegvagas from Sheffield.