you kids are a pain in the butt

Roy

clio197.net legend
i just tried to insure my 26 yr old son on my car for the day and the insurance company wont let me:worried: because they say"cant insure any 1 under the age of 30 on a 197,civic typeR,corsa VXR,because of the amount of claimes going in the last 6 months" there words not mine.:blush:mg:god knows how you lot get to insure yours
rant over
have a good day
i dont blame any body on here though lol

Which company Roy?

I bloody hope they don't tell me that when I renew in a few months!

If its renewing i shouldn't see a problem.

Most companies are just refusing taking on new policies to younger drivers and just increasing current policy prices by the looks of things?

I'm kind of glad my insurance has dropped £200.

:liambo:

Chris Knott mate
he asys premiums going through the roof on hot hatches Ben

thats not good! im getting older and still insurance isnt getting better lol. i just got my renewal and its gone up 500, no idea how!

Mine's not due till November, but I did a comparison check last week and there's no discernible change in price... I won't hold my breathe though...

i just tried to insure my 26 yr old son on my car for the day and the insurance company wont let me:worried: because they say"cant insure any 1 under the age of 30 on a 197,civic typeR,corsa VXR,because of the amount of claimes going in the last 6 months" there words not mine.:blush:mg:god knows how you lot get to insure yours
rant over
have a good day
i dont blame any body on here though lol

Hey dont blame us that you live in a ghetto! :innocent:

Nah but seriously, Chris Knott refused to insure me on my 200 yet i found another 4 companies that would all around the £600 mark (MoreThan, AdrianFlux, Greenlight and Brentacre). So i think its just Chris Knott being rubbish really :thumb1:

maybe but it only costs me 220 cheap english pouds n i not moaning
ghetto cheeky young whipper snapper lol

Mine goes up 250 a year from tomorrow cos of changing to the r26 from the 197

i think that the insurance companys are just following banks etc and starting to rip people off using claims as an excuse, not being funny but what do they expect, people to take out policies and not claim when you have an accident? i think its another area that goverment need to step in and regulate better, as they are ripping people of for the sake of profit. i could understand prices going up with inflation/price of living, but insurance now is a joke.

I had my renewal t'other week. Its costing me £400 less to insure the 200, than it did the 172 last year.
£1200 down to £800. Not bad for me tbh.

Insurance is always a sticking point and one for a great deal of conversations.

Churchill wouldn't cover me on mine until I was 21, not even 20 and 360 days! Lol!

Some companies say 25 and others say 30. All because of the car. I'm looking forward to being 25 in order to get some cheaper insurance!

insurance - your rated on your age group and where you live etc!

you should be rated on your driving record full stop!

its only like them getting told not to do insurance "just" for women

womens policies will go up but blokes wont come down :argue:

Here's something to make you all laugh...

Just got the renewal through for my 1.1 Citroen C2 £780!!!! That's more that the flaming 197 costs!

:@