Your ideal track toy

Ferrari F430 Scuderia.

I do some work for a guy who owns one of these (proper car nut, he races a GT spec Gallardo in the Britcar series). He said out of the box they aren't that great. He said the suspension is just way too hard and crashy, he ended up getting his race team to custom make him some better springs. Also said he burned out the carbon ceramic brakes that cost a bloody fortune, refused to pay for new ones since they only lasted him a few months so fitted Porsche racing brakes.

I deal with them day in day out mate, it's unusual to hear of somebody not happy with the brakes... The suspension is a very subjective thing though, much like the FF vs Cup debate that's never ending. The Scuderia is essentially a road going racecar so anybody who buys one under the illusion that it's going to be fully compliant on our roads has been misguided or hasn't really understood what they've just thrown £150,000 at and should probably have just gone with a ''normal'' F430 instead.

As an out and out track car they're mental. I could deal with driving one to and from the track etc., but even by my hardcore tastes I think they'd be a bit OTT to use everyday on the roads. The guy who owns Chevron has one as a track car, well, his son does (Races in GT3) and he loves his to bits and abuses it senseless. In fact, I don't think it's ever even been washed. :smiley:

Ariel Atom 500 V8!!!

Atom_500_V8.jpg

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout:

lol @ the gobstopper. Insane bit of kit.

Should go to there site and read through the build on the car. Attention to detail has never been so OCD.

lol @ the gobstopper. Insane bit of kit.

Should go to there site and read through the build on the car. Attention to detail has never been so OCD.

Im lucky enough to have been in the gobstopper albeit only on the road that was enough for me never again lol as said above though the ocd on this car is immense fair play to ollie though for doing it the right way it is a beastEverything has its place and done correctly

car_photo_469987_7.jpg

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition.

Video we took at the Nurburgring home straight - [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQmouf4Yy78&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

The noise! :001_wub: