Your previous cars and their mods!

had a 1.4 bravo sx as 1st car before i actualy passed
then a 1.1 pug 106 passed my test in this and wrote it off after 4 months doing handbrake turns in the wet f2b903c99d5f68c9e62e029c9b7b81dc.jpg
thats how it ended then i had a mk4 fiesta 1.25 zetec dont have any pics of it lol then a 1.1 saxo that i got from auction it lasted a few months then saxo vtr had cat back exhaust and tints and sounds lol
8096cf9566f1ebc940338eb9ad5f91cf.jpg
283b9c3806bb34880cb81447c12a4cb0.jpg
then polo coupe gt bought it like this with bbs reps lowered and backbox handled good just a shame it was so slow
ad3fde6ddd4d70cbcec9b71fee1ba6b4.jpg285fef5a7c8759ecc97495e6ce1d5d5a.jpg
bought this while owning the polo coupe it lasted a week before i sold it on it had tons of recipts for all stuff previous owner had done
b307a4aaed376b8364c6536cf9e13bb4.jpg
ended up with a 6 month ban so got rid of the polo and got another saxo vtr once ban ended it was standerd and beileve me or not had 130mph on the speedo and went by it[emoji50]
a87e0d7c4a7df4c3ff0fc5edbd65efff.jpg
then got a 307 xsi kept it standard except headlight bulbs
dbde7484c2e1450a025c11b582e6bd5a.jpg
then the mrs got a grande punto so i was using tht too(she still has it atm) as it sits atm it had tints wind deflectors bulbs and lowwerd 30mm and a sporting backbox and sounds
31d0071beaef30c7c74003c7d7a96b46.jpg
i ended up getting a e36 coupe lowwerd 18" alloys and scorpion cat back
b3f36b3d013190c3fca1c79d8d23050e.jpg
put the e36 off the road for a few months and had a mg zr had a back box
afcb044cf4a8eb9922ebd66ed414f904.jpg
then i killed the e36
e10387d8d57a272c5284755578276c73.jpg
sold it in bits and here i am
2925cd6b969fff580cac1321db2e4654.jpg

Reactions: Dystant
Most of mine stay standard with the odd bits and bobs done. I had a tuning box fitted on the MPS which made it much better to drive. Most of my cars I fit an itg panel filter to.

Just caught up on all these posts, amazing to see some of the cars people have had and really surprised at the amount of love for bikes on here!

I can honestly say I've never driven a motorbike I'd be terrified; there's not enough metal between me and the idiot drivers that are about these days!

Reactions: sevenfourate
I can honestly say I've never driven a motorbike I'd be terrified; there's not enough metal between me and the idiot drivers that are about these days!

Precisely !!!

Which is why i only ride off-road these days - on the legal green-lanes of this fine Country.

I've never had so much fun on any number of wheels...........

Reactions: Adam_C and Dystant
Please don't smash the clio up @adamskie89 lol...

i wont ill treat her with love and care

That looks like a pretty bad car history @adamskie89 i.e most of them are in a bush somewhere! haha

haha yeah very true my yobbo days lol

@adamskie89 what on earth happened to the bonnet of the e36?!

the bonnet catch wasnt the best and decided to give up going along the moterway! safe to say i needed a change of undies after that lol shame lovely big car but glad it happend when i think about it or i wouldnt have got my clio [emoji106]

List of my previous cars, some love and some hate in the list...also mixed with wifes cars which I have shared in between, I have a mixed affair with cars love them, but when I can I have lived without one very happily.

Mk1 1.3 Astra (Was pretty good condition, low milage, hated it!)

MG BGT 1974 (Had it restored...then sold shortly after!)

Lotus Elise MK1 (Loved this car so, so, so much I had induction kit fitted, 160 wheels, nitrons)

Lotus Exige MK1 (This was a supercharged conversion, my dream car....turned out better off not meeting your heroes...hated it it was my daily drive and it was to extreme...sold after about 3 months)

Ford Focus RS Mk1 (Superb condition only had 5k miles on it when I bought it, wish I could have kept it - my friend reminds me every time I see him)

Audi A3 2.0 TDI S Line (Boring, boring, boring - joint car with wife she loved it, did I mention it was boring?)

Skoda Fabia 1.9 VRS MK1 Limited edition (One of the limited last mk1's built really nice car and spec)

VX220 Turbo (Needs no introduction...awesome car, but didn't get under my skin like the mk1 Elise)

BMW 1 Series 118i M Sport (Nice enough car, nothing special definitely nicer build than the Audi A3 we had)

Renault megane R26 F1 220 (Lux pack, superb condition lovely car....sold it as I couldn't really afford it at the time...again, wish I could of kept it)

Twingo 133 RS FF (Amazing little motor, cheap to buy and run had it remapped and it was even better!)

Clio 200 FF (Loved it to bits, again after a while decided I needed a grown up car after we got a dog!)

Lotus elise s Mk2 (And back to the fun...mint condition, roof down fun and games...loved this one a lot....)

Skoda Yeti 1.4 (Yeh keep laughing, it was a really nice car to use every day, super comfy, really good wasn't in a position to have a second car sadly)

Abarth 500 (My wife became pregnant so it was agreed I could have one more fun car so bought as a standard abarth 150 previous owner had it from new had Scorpion exhaust, lowered on Koni's, I then had it remapped to 190...awesome little motor, lots of fun then sold it nearer the time of babies arrival)

Skoda Octavia 2.0 VRS Estate MK3 (Current daily car love it, super comfy, super practical for dog and buggies and quick enough when you need it)

Clio 200 FF (Yes finally at the point where I can have 2 cars so have the octy and this tucked away in the garage, this is in fact my old clio I owned a few years back pure luck when I started looking....soon to be modded)

That's it for now!

List of my previous cars, some love and some hate in the list...also mixed with wifes cars which I have shared in between, I have a mixed affair with cars love them, but when I can I have lived without one very happily.

Mk1 1.3 Astra (Was pretty good condition, low milage, hated it!)

MG BGT 1974 (Had it restored...then sold shortly after!)

Lotus Elise MK1 (Loved this car so, so, so much I had induction kit fitted, 160 wheels, nitrons)

Lotus Exige MK1 (This was a supercharged conversion, my dream car....turned out better off not meeting your heroes...hated it it was my daily drive and it was to extreme...sold after about 3 months)

Ford Focus RS Mk1 (Superb condition only had 5k miles on it when I bought it, wish I could have kept it - my friend reminds me every time I see him)

Audi A3 2.0 TDI S Line (Boring, boring, boring - joint car with wife she loved it, did I mention it was boring?)

Skoda Fabia 1.9 VRS MK1 Limited edition (One of the limited last mk1's built really nice car and spec)

VX220 Turbo (Needs no introduction...awesome car, but didn't get under my skin like the mk1 Elise)

BMW 1 Series 118i M Sport (Nice enough car, nothing special definitely nicer build than the Audi A3 we had)

Renault megane R26 F1 220 (Lux pack, superb condition lovely car....sold it as I couldn't really afford it at the time...again, wish I could of kept it)

Twingo 133 RS FF (Amazing little motor, cheap to buy and run had it remapped and it was even better!)

Clio 200 FF (Loved it to bits, again after a while decided I needed a grown up car after we got a dog!)

Lotus elise s Mk2 (And back to the fun...mint condition, roof down fun and games...loved this one a lot....)

Skoda Yeti 1.4 (Yeh keep laughing, it was a really nice car to use every day, super comfy, really good wasn't in a position to have a second car sadly)

Abarth 500 (My wife became pregnant so it was agreed I could have one more fun car so bought as a standard abarth 150 previous owner had it from new had Scorpion exhaust, lowered on Koni's, I then had it remapped to 190...awesome little motor, lots of fun then sold it nearer the time of babies arrival)

Skoda Octavia 2.0 VRS Estate MK3 (Current daily car love it, super comfy, super practical for dog and buggies and quick enough when you need it)

Clio 200 FF (Yes finally at the point where I can have 2 cars so have the octy and this tucked away in the garage, this is in fact my old clio I owned a few years back pure luck when I started looking....soon to be modded)

That's it for now!

:thread:

Ohhh, here we go, erm. Afraid no pics tho but...

1. Fiat Punto mk2 Mia Sport 1.2 - swapped the alloys and CD player, drunk driver hit the side wrote the car off after a month, drove round for 6 months in courtesy cars whilst insurance battled it out.

2. Vauxhall Astra mk4 2.0tdi (found out was ex police fleet car and turbo etc had been upgraded) shifted and brilliant on fuel

3. Vauxhall Corsa b 1.2 - left the army by this stage so just wanted cheap runaround - was dented and scraped all along the side. Swapped wheels and CD player.

4. Renault Clio mk1 1.4RT. (Start of the French love affair) absolutely brilliant car loved it to bits, rare colour only saw 2 the same but both 5 door whereas mine was 3, went properly to town on this car, turned it into a "show car on a budget"

2.0 Laguna engine and brakes
Halo projector headlights
Mk1 ph2 tail lights
3 sets of alloys
Custom bonnet scoop and cossie vents
Full body kit (front sides rear)
Clio RSI spoiler
Mongoose s/s cat back pipe
Suspension off a younger ph2 Clio
Rear seats and door cards from the same ph2
Cobra Clubman bucket seats
Momo sports steering wheel
Williams Clio dashboard (extended version with oil gauges)
Replaced "pop up" sunroof with newer full sliding one
Changed carpets and roof lining.
JBL front speakers and tweeters and 6x9's in parcel shelf (of course)
Tinted windows
De-locked doors and boot, wired up into the alarm which was also replaced.
I'm sure there was more done, suffered catastrophic and fatal engine failure so broke for spares

5. Renault Clio 1.4 RT (donor car for some of the modified parts above as engine was dead) another driver wrote it off

6. Renault Clio ph2 1.2 RN (again the ph2 donor car which was stripped and engine went into the second RT to make that the runaround, as body was better condition) stripped completely.

7. Renault Clio 1.2 RL (needed a car for work and this was cheap but well looked after.

8. Citroen Saxo 1.4 West Coast. A vtr lookalike from factory but minus the engine. Already been lowered with k&n air filter and some generic backbox with vts wheels. In golden mango colour. Stolen.

9. Got another golden mango West Coast Saxo but was a thrashed dog of a car so hastily swapped for a

10. Peugeot 206 1.4 - too heavy for any power from the engine.

11. Citroen Saxo VTR. I swear this car tried to kill me, was a horrible death trap waiting to happen, so many hidden faults.

12. Another and the best golden mango'd Saxo West Coast, only got rid cos fell in love and bought a

13. Renaultsport Clio 182, French racing blue with gordini style stripes - what more can be said....LOVED LOVED LOVED this car. Written off after an encounter with frozen gearbox oil slick and a kurb.

12. Mini Cooper S R53 1.6 supercharged. Previous owner had fitted a reduced supercharger pulley and remap to give 200bhp

13. Renaultsport Twingo 133 with full cup pack (pics are on here in another thread)

14. And finally the Renaultsport Clio Gordini I have now.

From the 206 onwards also been insured and did majority of driving of the Mrs' cars which are the family cars:

Vauxhall Astra 1.4 sri coupe (same shape as the first vxrs of the same range etc)

Hyundai Veloster - bonkers looking car, with a party trick of having 2 doors one side and 1 door the other side.

Mazda 3 fastback 2.0 120PS (saloon version) - gorgeous looking and so nice to drive, impressively fully equipped as standard.

Ohhh, here we go, erm. Afraid no pics tho but...

1. Fiat Punto mk2 Mia Sport 1.2 - swapped the alloys and CD player, drunk driver hit the side wrote the car off after a month, drove round for 6 months in courtesy cars whilst insurance battled it out.

2. Vauxhall Astra mk4 2.0tdi (found out was ex police fleet car and turbo etc had been upgraded) shifted and brilliant on fuel

3. Vauxhall Corsa b 1.2 - left the army by this stage so just wanted cheap runaround - was dented and scraped all along the side. Swapped wheels and CD player.

4. Renault Clio mk1 1.4RT. (Start of the French love affair) absolutely brilliant car loved it to bits, rare colour only saw 2 the same but both 5 door whereas mine was 3, went properly to town on this car, turned it into a "show car on a budget"

2.0 Laguna engine and brakes
Halo projector headlights
Mk1 ph2 tail lights
3 sets of alloys
Custom bonnet scoop and cossie vents
Full body kit (front sides rear)
Clio RSI spoiler
Mongoose s/s cat back pipe
Suspension off a younger ph2 Clio
Rear seats and door cards from the same ph2
Cobra Clubman bucket seats
Momo sports steering wheel
Williams Clio dashboard (extended version with oil gauges)
Replaced "pop up" sunroof with newer full sliding one
Changed carpets and roof lining.
JBL front speakers and tweeters and 6x9's in parcel shelf (of course)
Tinted windows
De-locked doors and boot, wired up into the alarm which was also replaced.
I'm sure there was more done, suffered catastrophic and fatal engine failure so broke for spares

5. Renault Clio 1.4 RT (donor car for some of the modified parts above as engine was dead) another driver wrote it off

6. Renault Clio ph2 1.2 RN (again the ph2 donor car which was stripped and engine went into the second RT to make that the runaround, as body was better condition) stripped completely.

7. Renault Clio 1.2 RL (needed a car for work and this was cheap but well looked after.

8. Citroen Saxo 1.4 West Coast. A vtr lookalike from factory but minus the engine. Already been lowered with k&n air filter and some generic backbox with vts wheels. In golden mango colour. Stolen.

9. Got another golden mango West Coast Saxo but was a thrashed dog of a car so hastily swapped for a

10. Peugeot 206 1.4 - too heavy for any power from the engine.

11. Citroen Saxo VTR. I swear this car tried to kill me, was a horrible death trap waiting to happen, so many hidden faults.

12. Another and the best golden mango'd Saxo West Coast, only got rid cos fell in love and bought a

13. Renaultsport Clio 182, French racing blue with gordini style stripes - what more can be said....LOVED LOVED LOVED this car. Written off after an encounter with frozen gearbox oil slick and a kurb.

12. Mini Cooper S R53 1.6 supercharged. Previous owner had fitted a reduced supercharger pulley and remap to give 200bhp

13. Renaultsport Twingo 133 with full cup pack (pics are on here in another thread)

14. And finally the Renaultsport Clio Gordini I have now.

From the 206 onwards also been insured and did majority of driving of the Mrs' cars which are the family cars:

Vauxhall Astra 1.4 sri coupe (same shape as the first vxrs of the same range etc)

Hyundai Veloster - bonkers looking car, with a party trick of having 2 doors one side and 1 door the other side.

Mazda 3 fastback 2.0 120PS (saloon version) - gorgeous looking and so nice to drive, impressively fully equipped as standard.
So what colour WAS no. 4?

Renault 5 GTL 1.4 - wrote it off
Renault 5 GTX 1.7 - see picture of me being fruity. Died of natural causes!
Renault 5 GT Turbo - head gasket
Renault 19 16v Phase 1 - head gasket
Peugeot 205 GTi 1.6 - sold to dad
Peugeot 405 L diesel shed
Fiat Coupe 16v
Fiat Coupe 20VT - see pic. Milltek system inc race cat, drilled air box, Blitz BOV. Made 242bhp on the rollers.
Had various Mercedes company cars
Abarth Stilo 2.4 with K&N 57i - see pic
VW Golf GTi Mk3 8v
MG ZS diesel (was bloody good!)
Pug 206 1.1
Clio 200

Phew!

ffc7b10dedb6e46d5ed188c0a62c24d1.jpgedf3a46fc7e46c649936e57060b94864.jpg1f68e166b248d46a74038f221f919b2b.jpg

@Dystant not bad for an 11 year span eh? Lol. As for favourite, hmmm tough between the 182 for what it was n way it drive etc, and the 1.4RT for all the work I did to it, being closely followed at the moment by the Gordini as still in the honeymoon phase with it lol.

@Johnny 99 sorry I forgot to mention it was a blue colour, got carried away remembering the mods to mention it. Can't for the life of me remember what Renault called it, will try and find out. Pretty sure a magazine recently did a spread celebrating 25 years or so of the Clio and they feature a 1.4RT in the same colour, again will try dig it out after nightshift and see if can get a pic etc

Reactions: Johnny 99
Renault 5 GTL 1.4 - wrote it off
Renault 5 GTX 1.7 - see picture of me being fruity. Died of natural causes!
Renault 5 GT Turbo - head gasket
Renault 19 16v Phase 1 - head gasket
Peugeot 205 GTi 1.6 - sold to dad
Peugeot 405 L diesel shed
Fiat Coupe 16v
Fiat Coupe 20VT - see pic. Milltek system inc race cat, drilled air box, Blitz BOV. Made 242bhp on the rollers.
Had various Mercedes company cars
Abarth Stilo 2.4 with K&N 57i - see pic
VW Golf GTi Mk3 8v
MG ZS diesel (was bloody good!)
Pug 206 1.1
Clio 200

Phew!

ffc7b10dedb6e46d5ed188c0a62c24d1.jpgedf3a46fc7e46c649936e57060b94864.jpg1f68e166b248d46a74038f221f919b2b.jpg

Love the Fiat Coupe!