Your view

Saw this thread on another forum am on and is a pretty cool thread if it catches on.. Trust me.

Lets see the view from your main window if you have one and even if you don't. :smile:

Or alternately let's see images you like from scenes around where you live that you like.

:smile:

P.s. ill post up in the next few days.

G1913.jpg

Here's a pic from one of the cafe areas where I work. Had to find it on google, as i can't take my own photos for security reasons

is it MI5 cafe or something... lol

Sort of :tongue_smilie:

MoD AbbeyWood in Bristol

1237_20090205123841.jpg

Does it go sideways easliy? He he! Mine is fwd :thumbdown: . How many miles do you usually do a day Mike? Done 300 today! I have been up to Hull, so my scenery is always changing. Is this thread for work pictures or home or both? I was a bit confused when it was started???

View from your work office :smile:

Usually upto 150 miles a day now :smile:

Yes it does go sideways easily, but without trying lol! RWD!

Is this thread for work pictures or home or both? I was a bit confused when it was started???

I only saw the first post and saw the office, so I just went with workplace, seeing as it feels like i spend most of my time there :worried:

Theres not many good pics of my view from home anyway

Basically the scene at my lunchtime except with chicken and pasta or chicken and rice or basically anything with chicken lol.

lunchtime.jpg

And a little exercise afterwards to have a look from the biggest stand....

Photo0522.jpg

Yeah I'm working with the Youth Team atm, the first team aren't doing too well though! Love it there, can't really call it a job.

Similar Thread Suggestions