Your zombie apocalypse vehicle?

Seriously who hasn't decided what they'd use? :lol:

For me it'd be a new shape Toyota Landcruiser with caged windows and maybe a plough, Let's not forget iv'e got to build this beast myself.

What about you?

Obviously the clio, reliable...swift and highly economical! Lol. Or possibly the Jaguar XJ12 from Shaun of the Dead, it seemed to handle the hordes fairly well.

Do we have to do it on the car easily accessible around us or like anything?

As long as it exists :wink:

Obviously the clio, reliable...swift and highly economical! Lol. Or possibly the Jaguar XJ12 from Shaun of the Dead, it seemed to handle the hordes fairly well.
I thought about using the 200 but then realised it doesn't even have a spare wheel :lol:

Northern Irish police spec Land Rover. Literally bomb proof.

Screenshot_2014-03-06-22-02-23.png

These things are everywhere over here.

Toyota hilux with bull bars, huge tyres, grills over the windows, a proper hardcore looking thing :smile:

Seriously who hasn't decided what they'd use? :lol:

For me it'd be a new shape Toyota Landcruiser with caged windows and maybe a plough, Let's not forget iv'e got to build this beast myself.

What about you?

Love this haha! Thought it was just me and my brother that talked about this :tongueout:

For me, Landrover Defender with built in machine gun turret on top. I'd also like optional leather seats, if you gunna be killing zombies might as well do it in some comfort too :smiley:

Northern Irish police spec Land Rover. Literally bomb proof.

These things are everywhere over here.

Close the thread we have a winner!

personally i'd have one of these after all, what kind of person would attack one of these.

Ice-Cream-Van.gif

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T General Chat 6
luke3 Latest Technology 2