197, white on white

So I’m torn between my next mod...

Replace the exhaust or induction kit.

I really like the look of the tips I’ve fitted to my standard exhaust. And it’s already been De-resonated. So I thought about also de-catting it (only £50) or replacing the whole system.

Or do I leave the exhaust as it is and fit a Ktec induction kit...

What’s your thoughts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I now have a full set of AD08R’s fitted. All I can say is wow what a difference!

Unfortunately the decat didn’t go so well, got it all fitted but I’m not happy with it. Sounds great on idle but the flat spot is even worse (has centre res delete so already had a flat spot) and just sounds annoying when driving normally.

So plan is to refit the cat & also replace the centre section so the entire exhaust is standard again. Hopefully this will bring more enjoyment to Driving the car.

Decat made my car worse, flat spot was horrendous. I put reinstalled the cat and bought a non res scorpion which was a much nicer set up. AD08's are spot on.

how did i miss this??great effort mate..car looks spot on...do you like the carbon products???

Due to a change in circumstance this is now up for sale. £3995 - message me for further details

you may want to create a for sale thread to gain more interest..

sorry you are selling..hope you can find your way back to the RS family in the future..:thumb: