2Day Detail Underway!!!

Nice work there. Are the pics of the afters after the RMMG? It is an awesome filler, so may be masking some of the swirling - I'm surprised that SSR2 via DA could remove the swirling - from what I have seen of 197's, and especially Deep Black, they can be very tough to correct, even via Rotary.

Stunning work though.

I keep on falling out of love with mine. It may be a Liquid Yellow R26 very soon...

Nice work there. Are the pics of the afters after the RMMG? It is an awesome filler, so may be masking some of the swirling - I'm surprised that SSR2 via DA could remove the swirling - from what I have seen of 197's, and especially Deep Black, they can be very tough to correct, even via Rotary.

Stunning work though.

I keep on falling out of love with mine. It may be a Liquid Yellow R26 very soon...

No the after pics are with the ssr2 it managed to remove most of the light swirls like i said before its not 100% perfect.

I would love a LY R26 however my girlfriend isnt so keen:frown: Beem looking at Honda CTR, Astra VXR, Golf GTI and probably Focus ST. Test driven all bar the Focus.. Still not 100% at the moment.