2nd cars?

Me. Got the work van which can only be used for work, the Peugeot 406 estate that I share with my dad to use for any other jobs I have. Then my missus has got a SportKa that we use to go to places like Merry Hill in instead of mine. If your constantly moving your tools around then I'd reccommend you get a cheap estate. Our Pug was only £670! It goes alright too cause it's a 2.0l petrol! Only 33mpg if we're lucky though which is a down side.

I have a fully loaded 59 plate Clio GW200 and a 57 plate Black Clio DCi Dynamique Sport 106 with the full aero pack and every single factory option :smile:)

The workhorse:

clio.jpg

1.4 Clio Dynamique.....one of only about 50 with climate control AND sunroof lol!

Previous owner was a super fussy fuss pot, and had to wait 4 months for them to specially make it lol!!!

I like that Mike. Bit of a sucker for Mk2 Phase 2s. Loved my Mercury Campus Sport.

Got the CLIO and also have a Citroen C2 LX for mon-fri, only recently stopped using the 197 through the week but it makes me look forward to the weekend even more!

It can get a bit :swear: being overtaken all of the time and I cant help notice that the Clio gets a lot more respect than other cars; I never have to wait to pull out of a junction and never get carved up whereas in the C2 its pretty constant lol!

To be fair you need a second car when you have a 197, what with the state of the roads and people that dont care and open doors into yours.

Have you noticed that you only ever see other ClioSports when you are NOT in your 197/200?!?!

It annoys me something chronic, and yes, you do get far more noticed in the 197!

To be fair you need a second car when you have a 197, what with the state of the roads and people that dont care and open doors into yours.

Yeah as per the other thread a few weeks ago - I would do anything possible not to park mine in a shopping centre car park, the interesting thing is ordinary cars don't get dings... its only the nice ones...

Have you noticed that you only ever see other ClioSports when you are NOT in your 197/200?!?!

It annoys me something chronic, and yes, you do get far more noticed in the 197!

Yeah it really winds me up does that! I must admit I have been guilty of flashing them in the past, thinking that I was in the Clio when I wasn't lol! ;/

I have seen a GW in Birmingham several times with Cliosport forum stickers in it. I would flash my lights or put my hand up, but I'm always in the Transit! Lol! Have been flashing other 197s more recently. Saw a Albi 197 near Cheddar in Somerset last Monday and flashed my lights, but nothing back. Has anyone else noticed a lot of old people driving 197s btw? I think they must go in the dealers and say

'I want a small car that's top of the range. I need something with a decent sized engine for when I go on the motorway!'

I bet the salesman is rubbing his hands together as he sells them a 197 FF with every option, including cup pack and Recaros! Lol!

Then the old dears complain to every man, woman, child and beast that their back problem is getting worse! And they still don't drive any quicker than 15 mph! Lol!

I have a saxo to go to work in and we have an VW golf plus for the wife and kids.Dont take the F1 down to Tescos thats for sure.