2nd cars?

okay well ive been offered a cheep runa round toyota carolla 1.3 N reg 70k on the clock taxd and MOT'd til december £130 what u think?

We have 2 cars I have the Clio everyday and the mrs has just got a new alfa Romeo mito in white, it is very nice n is a head turner with the front of it, it's a 1.4 and brilliant down the motorway

Our daily car is a Clio 172. Very impressed on the mpg, 44 on a run. 36+ around town driving normally.

CLIO.gif

Toyota for £130! You'd probably get more for it if you sold it the scrap man! Lol! So ye, def get it Woody! If you can manage running 2 cars and you get on with, then perhaps you could sell that one and get a better car that's worth a bit more. Your Clio will become really 'special' for you when you drive it then too.

Our daily car is a Clio 172. Very impressed on the mpg, 44 on a run. 36+ around town driving normally.

CLIO.gif

I really like this colour, it's very similar if not the same as my mk1 Clio. I think it looks really classy on the 172. Pitty they didn't do it on the 197, although I do love my flat red too!