4 different tyres!!

I'm getting round to fixing up my 197 bit by bit. Next stop is tyres.

Currently I have a single conti and a single yoko 306 on the back and a ceat tornado and nexen n600 on front. All 4 are around 3mm tread left and I reckon a change of all 4 is a must.

With a budget of £300 for 4 iv been looking at a few tyres.

Looking on camskill iv seen falken ze914
Nankang ns-20 both coming with mixed reviews

Any ideas what I can do?

Kumho KU39

job on done, brilliant reviews for the price. Loads use them on here, think they're £290 delivered for 4

havent got them myself but was assured that 225/45 will fit on stock rims..will be getting them as soon as mine are due...if u pm the trader he will be able to provide all the info u need..

Kevin runs Vred's on his Meg and loves them.
yep..he rates them highly..when i was doing my h'work on tires he recommended these...and according to the reviews they are really good + well priced..

yep..he rates them highly..when i was doing my h'work on tires he recommended these...and according to the reviews they are really good + well priced..
I will use nothing else love Vredestein try the vorti's (Iam running 309bhp) in my old mans car they are as good as PS3 which are £45 more

225/45/17 will be fine on stock rims.

Do not go for the NS-20 on a hot hatch..

The NS-2rs from Nankang are epic but slightly over your budget at £379.96 for a set of 4 delivered

Tyres IMO shouldn't be scrimped on and most definitely not mixed and matched.

for your budget you could look at some eagle f1 assametrics for an extra £50 or so.

I have 4 Nexen 6000s with 7 plus mm on 215 45 17 91 load rating, no cuts or anything £200 I'm in Cumbria a couple of hours from you. I can post