Ad08's.... No where has them!

AD08's arnt all that though. They are a very very good summer tyre. After going to proper semi slicks the difference is night and day!

Semi-slicks are fine until you get damp/greasy or just plain wet roads, he mentioned it was a weekend car for the occasional track day and run outs on the road rather than a full on track car so track tyres are probably a bit too extreme.

Sounds like they may be the only place that has them, hence the price!!

Ok, so the set of ad08's i was going for have just been sold, 20 minutes before i phoned up, theyv offered nankang ns-2r's. Its either them or federals. Anyone used the nankangs?

where were you gonna buy them?

i literally just bought a set of 225's from revolution with oz ultraleggera's an hour or so ago

theyre pretty much the last set i can find. been phoning round most of the morning!

nowhere has 215's left except the odd one so would struggle to make a set of 4.

Semi-slicks are fine until you get damp/greasy or just plain wet roads, he mentioned it was a weekend car for the occasional track day and run outs on the road rather than a full on track car so track tyres are probably a bit too extreme.

Nope. I was using semi slicks at the weekend at a very very wet mallory park no issues at all :zomg:

Similar Thread Suggestions