Advice

Gromb200

THE TOFFEE
Platinum Member
Right then I am after some advice.
I was out last night with a "friend" took her home later on and when she got out of the car she virtually stood on the side skirt with her high heel (f**k know what they wer made out of) and has took a gouge out of the plastic and dinted the silver Renault sport part of the skirt!
Very upset! :chair:

What would you do?
Tell her and risk really pi**ing her off and thinking that I am a bit anal

OR

Just leave it and hope she dosen't do it again!

Advice please peepe, serious dilema! :tongueout:anic:

Just say "Look, b!tch, do that again, and you can give your makeup and shoe fund to me for the next month to pay for the damage"

Point it out, but don't make something massive out of it. My wife has learnt from when I had the Saxo about how to get in and out of cars :wink:

Tell her. Would you let anyone else off with doing it?

Or damage something of hers that cost £18k.

we need to know whats at stake here, with this 'Friend'! Dont want to upset her if its going to impact your 'relations' with her! ;-)

we need to know whats at stake here, with this 'Friend'! Dont want to upset her if its going to impact your 'relations' with her! ;-)

I met her last weekend and was a first date! (going on the bus next time) :smiley:

So the general consensus is to tell her then! This is going to be awkward! :worried:

Come on, every lad loves his car more than a woman. Hence the reason lads always have big exhausts :wink:

OMG I bet tour gutted :worried:

Depends how much you like her .. I think she would think your being anal if she isnt into cars ?!?

I think I am just not going to say anything!

Its a right mark and the dinted kick plate! Gods knows what her heels were made of! :bat::bat::bat::bat::chair::chair:

Buy her some car slippers or tell her you prefer girls who don't wear killer heels :wink: lol

Open the door for her and play it cool with a 'how did that scratch get there' line, if she owns up to it let her repay you :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions