Alfa 147 GTA vs Clio 197 vs Celica VVT-i Review

I really like the video :biggrin: the only gripe I had was at times the dialogue couldn't be heard. Apart from that it was great

Had a GTA and currently have a 200 Cup. Love them both but the newer car is better in every except noise and grunt. Although both considered hatchbacks they are very different. Would be interesting to see how they compare around a track (both standard). The celica I have no idea about and not overly my thing. Cheers guys watches the video.

Cheers Gents. I did take the GTA out for a spin on the Crickhowel Pass in terrible conditions but observed a few things.
- Q2 LSD is REALLY good at putting the grunt down. No tram-ling or ducking and diving.
- The 3.2 Busso V6 really is that good. Pulls hard to it's stop at around 68-900rpm. It sounds best between 6 and 7. Pure theatre. Magic engine. Try one.
- The steering is very light but still communicative.
- It seems to have a light flywheel, very easy to quickly heel'n toe and rev match downshifts
- It's a nice place to sit in
- I don't want one more than I want a 200 cup
- In a second gear start 30-90mph pull the alfa pulled out 1 car length on my 197 FF (less rear seats).

Cheers Gents. I did take the GTA out for a spin on the Crickhowel Pass in terrible conditions but observed a few things.
- Q2 LSD is REALLY good at putting the grunt down. No tram-ling or ducking and diving.
- The 3.2 Busso V6 really is that good. Pulls hard to it's stop at around 68-900rpm. It sounds best between 6 and 7. Pure theatre. Magic engine. Try one.
- The steering is very light but still communicative.
- It seems to have a light flywheel, very easy to quickly heel'n toe and rev match downshifts
- It's a nice place to sit in
- I don't want one more than I want a 200 cup
- In a second gear start 30-90mph pull the alfa pulled out 1 car length on my 197 FF (less rear seats).

what he said. The engine is that good... Basically get a car around it for free. They are pretty rapid too but the steering isn't a patch on the Clio.

Similar Thread Suggestions