Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio Verde

Don't know if anyone else has seen this but personally having a soft spot for Alfa's came across on it during some surfing and amazed at it having a little 1.4l turbo which produces 170BHP, styling wise I like although the front prob. isn;t to ever ones taste but none the less it stands out.

Also has some amazing leather wrapped sport seats, if I was looking for a new super mini I think this would rank pretty high on the list

2011-alfa-romeo-mito-revealed_1.gif
2011-alfa-romeo-mito-revealed_6.gif

exterior is an acquired taste, but I like it's just headlight pods which I think could be a better design.

Interior is very classy for a small car, although downside appears to be the stereo in that its a windows O/S one and so if you got iPod/iphone it has to be reformatted to windows which not much good if you run a Mac.

The Giulietta cloverleaf is nice but only has 235BHP and is just under 30k, I'd go with the Megane RS in that class

Nice car, same optional Sabelt seats as the Abarth 500 and Punto.

You need to reformat your iPhone/iPod ? Doesn't Alfa use the same blue and me system as Fiat, even though its windows you can buy an adaptor for the usb socket and it's sorted.

yeah, they mentioned it was blue & me in the alfa forum I saw this problem get mentioned, so perhaps they didn't know about adaptor or wasn't out, but good to know alternate method of attaching

I like it. Inside and out. I even like the Brown colour. Only thing I would change is the wheels, they look cack

Like Alfas, but they always lag behind the competition. They look great, but looks aren't everything.

Similar Thread Suggestions