Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Are there any photoshop gurus out there that could do me a big favour? Looking for someone to 'shop my OZ wheels white.

Could yaz use these 2 pics:

6023280820_00eaac82c3_b.jpg

6022748001_e4a618a845_b.jpg

Cheers

I'm no photoshop expert but just nicked these white wheels from a Sirocco and pasted them onto your motor, looks alright in white.... do it ;O)

picture.php

Def not IMO. Your cars perfect but like most of us and the problem with clio's in general, its easy to exhaust what you can do quite quickly and before you know it, your changing things that don't need changing......

No it doesn't! :chair: The black looks amazing on your motor. Don't do it.

I'll buy another set of Ultras then (In white) for trackdays :tongue_smilie:

White definately gives it that more "motorsport" look.

Next mod will be the 330mm K-Tech brake kit. Ordering it on payday! :clap:

Dont go for white wheels as your track wheels mate. The 500's summer wheels are a pain in the ass to keep clean if it rains (have DS2500 pads though). You know yourself Knockhill has its own rain cloud :lol:

The big disc kit will be great, what pads you going to be using with them, the performance friction ones ?

Dont go for white wheels as your track wheels mate. The 500's summer wheels are a pain in the ass to keep clean if it rains (have DS2500 pads though). You know yourself Knockhill has its own rain cloud :lol:

The big disc kit will be great, what pads you going to be using with them, the performance friction ones ?

Not looked at pads in detail yet but most likely those you suggested.

Hey,

as you advised, I'm installing the Akrapovic Evo this saturday :bounce:

Do you have any idea what a remap would do in combination with the new exhaust. I will not put the limiter any further, but I'm looking for more low down torque.

On the rollers I had 199.7 hp stock. So, I think not much will be gained in top end power.

Not sure tbh. I've got had the 200 remapped. Though through reading various threads one would give more low down torque.

Similar Thread Suggestions