Alloy Wheel Cleaner

Can anyone recommend a good wheel cleaner? Previously used the AG one but thought I might try something different this time.

Thanks.

Really you should try a number of different products - there's not one that "does it all".

Bilberry is great at removing grime, then IronX for all of the brake dust, I'd also recommend a tar remover too, mine were covered.

Really you should try a number of different products - there's not one that "does it all".

Bilberry is great at removing grime, then IronX for all of the brake dust, I'd also recommend a tar remover too, mine were covered.
I agree with you paul there is not just one that is amazing for it all there are so many different brands saying that its the best one and so on but find one you like that gets them to how you want them?

I would suggest protecting you wheels with gtechniq products. Offer a 2 year protection I think...definitely helps getting brake dust off as well.

I use Autobrite directs very cherry non acid cleaner, then some of their purple rain and it works wonders. Some tar remover after that to get rid of the small bits.

as above really, cleaner and de contaminate, clay and wax but i only do that 2 or 3 times a year tbh

i use Bilberry Wheel Cleaner diluted 5-1 on each wash.

Similar Thread Suggestions