Are we all #### from now on??????

Seems like a bit of an overreaction to me, fueled by all the crap that goes on social media... With this and 'Brexit', you'd think we were all set for armageddon! I'm sure we'll all be fine, and in another year we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about...

Reactions: Adam_C
America hardly had a great choice. It was either more of the same old with Clinton or take a risk on something completely different with Trump and they chose to take a risk. Bold move! The next few months/years are certainly going to be very interesting!

Trump is no politician so he will be guided (I hope). As for Brexit I think people voted on leaving for the wrong reasons - immigration etc. Each day we are a little worse off with the Brexit scare/hype as the £ weakens the cost of living rises. I hope everything works out as the world run by corruption and fear is spinning out of control.

I reckon Trump will follow in the footsteps of JFK. If someone doesn't attempt to assassinate the guy, I'll genuinely be amazed.

Surely someone would have said the same before the last recession , same for both world wars.lol
Seems like a bit of an overreaction to me, fueled by all the crap that goes on social media... With this and 'Brexit', you'd think we were all set for armageddon! I'm sure we'll all be fine, and in another year we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about...[/QU

Surely someone would have said the same before the last recession , same for both world wars.lol

Ha yeah good point :smiley: I'm not saying things will be perfect, but I just think the media - especially social media - just make such a song and dance over it! Massive overreaction imo.

Ha yeah good point :smiley: I'm not saying things will be perfect, but I just think the media - especially social media - just make such a song and dance over it! Massive overreaction imo.
I'm not keen on UK politics let alone another country's!
The coverage has been ridiculous.
58m people voted for him. Think someone likes him despite all the media saying otherwise

Reactions: Jimmy and DS197
Trump is no politician so he will be guided (I hope). As for Brexit I think people voted on leaving for the wrong reasons - immigration etc. Each day we are a little worse off with the Brexit scare/hype as the £ weakens the cost of living rises. I hope everything works out as the world run by corruption and fear is spinning out of control.
this is very true..we are worse off every day..the pond is not what it used to be..when I came to UK in 2003 I had to get some ponds and the rate was £1-70CZK.so i got almost 70 Czech crowns for 1 pond..its a bit different now as I get 30CZK if that..sad really

I reckon Trump will follow in the footsteps of JFK. If someone doesn't attempt to assassinate the guy, I'll genuinely be amazed.
this too..

also im very amazed that a great country as America had only them 2 to put forward as candidates and no one decent..there are millions of people in the USA and trump and hilary got to fight over the throne..fascinates me in a bad way..
im no politician and really dont follow so that was my moan on this matter:rage:

Reactions: Northloopcup
Its an Age thing I was born 1961 we had our own laws made in Great Britain not Brussels

Reactions: Jimmy and Big Ben
No I'm sorry but someone called Trump running you're country? who cares if he can do the job. I mean Trump????lol

Similar Thread Suggestions