Badge covers help please

Just went to fit badge covers and front one is the right size but way way way to loose the sticky on the badge cover doesn't even toucu the badge, the ebayer said he'd send me another one but I wondered if there's a way around it or if anyone else has had same problem???

I had to file the inside edge (the centre diamond) down on mine as it wouldn't sit flat and allow the adhesive to bind.

Just to update this old thread I also bought a set off ebay, arrived very quickly - rear badge fitted a treat (not fallen off yet!) the front however as stated the centre diamond is to deep so will need to be sanded down to fit...what a pain!

Just went to fit badge covers and front one is the right size but way way way to loose the sticky on the badge cover doesn't even toucu the badge, the ebayer said he'd send me another one but I wondered if there's a way around it or if anyone else has had same problem???
Did you buy them from Paul

I was a bit sceptical having not seen the black badges in the flesh,but I am convinced im happy...just waiting on a reply about the front badge....de badged the C L I O on the rear to today....like that to.