Best Of Both Ends

200 diffuser a country mile better than 197. The 200 diffuser makes the car look more modern and theres a better exhaust note. The one thing I would say is 197 diffuser looks great with the slashed tips. I like the full diffuser look when running with standard exhausts.

How can it sound better when the only difference between the two standard systems is the tail pipes?

How can it sound better when the only difference between the two standard systems is the tail pipes?

I have one fitted and the exhaust note is def different. You'll find the two diffusers are made from different materials so I guess they absorb the exhaust sound differently....

Ye, the exhaust note changed when I fitted the RS trims to my standard 197 system! Just chages the way the sound comes out and resonates through the exhaust and car.

When I had the 200 diffuser with the ktec exhaust it was loud in the car! Then I put the 197 diffuser back on and it was alot quieter! It made a big difference

looks great :thumbup: but i would have to say that wouldnt i :tongueout:anic:

as for noise - yes it does make a difference - because of where the exhausts exit the gases too from the diffuser :thumbup1: