best place to get kw v3's

Think k-tec will prob be the cheapest and easiest, cant see much in it if you do get it from somewhere else?

Any garage will be able to order them for you, plus if you get them from a local place you save on delivery which is alot as they are heavy.

Ordered my old H&R springs and spacers from a local vag place that more than happy for the custom.

Just because they're from the same factory doesn't mean they're as good.

I think yozza are cheaper than ktec for the V3s

we didnt say they are as good, they are different brands made from the same company, done some research on them and they have pretty good reviews., ive seen pictures of the ap coilovers and they look identical to KW apart from being different colour. eventually i wil get me ap as i wana try something different.

Yep, they look the same but the internals are the same and the performance of the different brands is different.

I used to be very active on the fiesta zetec-s owners forum and a lot of people put ap coilovers on them. Not many people had complaints about them and they were relatively cheap but the performance wasn't up to the same levels as weitec/gaz, let alone KW. People rarely put KWs on them as they were too expensive.