197: Boot and rear seats

I've got an ever so slight knock coming from the rear of the car, I'm pretty positive it's one of these two. It's nothing major but I figured I may as well fix it up. I've had the boot lock changed and it all but disappeared but it's coming back a bit. I'm just wondering what the accepted fixes a for these?

Iirc it's grease on the boot lock and ????? On the rear seat catches?

maybe the locks come loose again, i did mine myself, removed the trim, moved the latch in and tightened up and much as possible and tested by shutting the boot, and carefully pressing down the boot to see if theres any movement, took two attempts but solved it in the end. just a warning thou, you may press down on the boot and it may seem solid, but if you press that little bit harder you will feel it move. mines tight against the seals now, with no movement.

I'll give this a try, I'm guessing the lock and catch are held on with those poxy torx bits? Any clues on which?

the catch which you need to tighten/adjust (bottom part above the bumper) once the trim is off which is two bolts and clips. theres two torx pins holding the catch in place with ruler type markings on it.

i also had a knocking coming from my boot,turned out to be the rubber stopper o the left of the boot lid rubbing off the rear quarter!