Car washing in the dark

How many other people on here end up having to wash their cars in the dark? I hate my car being dirty, but with the nights being dark sometimes end up washing it at night.
Am I alone in my nocturnal pastime?

They do actually !!!! I live in one of those area's, that when one person mows the lawn....so does everyone else !! Got a few hate letters when I had the hosepipe out when the weather was sub zero though. Talk about an ice rink !!!! :wink:

I have never started when it was dark but I have definitely finished after sunset! Also done it when freezing, TBH it wasn't when I began but the water froze on the roof before I could clean it off!

I finished mine in the dark the last twice it has been washed. Last weekend went on a little more than I intended, 6 hours later and still not complete 100% I gave in to the dark and cold!

Never started in the dark but have finished in the dark many times! So fustrating! But worth it in the end!

Another question I guess, would be how long does it take you to wash your car ?

This time of year for a real good wash and wax about 6 hours, but that only about once a month! ;/
Its alot longer in the summer, can't beat waxing while you have a bear in the other hand on a summers evening! :jase: