Carbon Parts.

Don't want to put pressure on jase but if you could find out a more exact time period (I know this could be hard) but I would really like this done so I am not saying no!

I could also borrow my newly purchased cup spoiler end caps ....(not bens though font worry ben lol )

Jase i'll give up my door badges and interior strips and centre console jobby! So long as I have them back for FCS :smiley:

ive got a spare pair of mirror covers when do you want them jase i could give them to you at fcs or send them to you if want them earlier than that?

I have carbon mirror covers so my original ones are up for grabs if you need them?

The door badge is all im interested in on that list ( have most of the others already lol ).

What about a carbon battery lid or cold air feed pipe?

It's a company that dave(meganesport) has found.
They don't make parts for individuals, they normally make for other companies that's why it has to be a group buy.
Dave will be the middle man and ok all the prototypes and all monies will go through dave, it's easier for one person to do it all as they are also doing some megane parts as group buys too.

I have carbon mirror covers so my original ones are up for grabs if you need them?

The door badge is all im interested in on that list ( have most of the others already lol ).

What about a carbon battery lid or cold air feed pipe?

carbon air feed pipe has got to a must if they do them put me down for 1 defo

Ill have diamonds and probably any engine bits. Ill have the pipe if its done properly (shaped properly and not a bag of ****e surface finish on the inside i mean)

yeah i know what u meen jaxx im same whats point in swaping OE that works fine for bag of . . .. well u know

Don't worry about the finish, that's why they are sending out a prototype. If that's pants the batch won't get the go ahead.

Just need to make sure who ever suply us with the parts knows we will need them for possibly upto 4 weeks.