Carbon Parts.

No worries I can roll without the above for 4 weeks for some free carbon treatment :smile:

Don't worry about the finish, that's why they are sending out a prototype. If that's pants the batch won't get the go ahead.

Thats cool :smile: Ive just seen £400+ carbon intake pipes/induction kits by supposed reputable manufacturers in the past that looked amazing on the outside and had all the tarts going for the show factor, but the insides were just rough GF reinforcing weave :bored:

I have outside door handles without the handsfree button in them, il post them to you jase if theres interest in getting them copied

Id be really interested in a carbon firbre version of the standard front splitter,but if it could be suggested to make it in 2 halfs (easier to replace if damaged and cheaper to post to ireland!!!!!)

Also the simple flat sideskirt like in the picture of the evo would go really well with it.

I have a spare standard front splitter aswell if your stuck for one.

Front splitter like 182 or the standard one with a kick would be nice, as long as its not going to run into silly money, count me in.

Jase i can donate my Renault Sport front splitter for a few weeks if they can do them in carbon fibre? Its in 2 pieces at the moment but i can resin joint it back together if you want it as a prototype?

I would definitely take a standard front splitter in carbon (providing the price isn't OTT). Also would be interested in some internal stuff if the price was right

i will be looking for some door badges and front and rear diamonds. ( carbon ).

was going to order them from streamlinecarbon, but i think i might wait and save me self some moneys.

any more news yet Jase, ?