Chris' LY R27 Project 10/12/12

Yeah was happy with that and as I was there I started to think, 'hmm should I have them all sprayed black' but I resisted temptation lol

Will deffo have to look into a maxogen then pal. Unlucky on the wheel mate .... Where you get the quote for 30? I done one of mine Recently :swear: and I was originally told £60 too. That sound of grinding wheel really puts ya heart in ya mouth don't it.

its 2 minutes away from my house, its on Manchester Road in Mossley, just a backstreet garage. It would normally cost more but he said he should be able to sort it out easily.

My car is on a RR tomorrow so will be able to get a video of the noise the maxogen makes :smile:

You goin mikechanics ain't you? If I had realised it tomorrow prob would of nipped down only down road from me. Be cool see what figures you get :smile:. Have you got a number for him mate mine a very very minor scuff?

Yeah mate Mikeanics at 9am :smile: feel free to pop along if you can

07716 712345 - Car Body Shop Inc. Say Chris with the Yellow Clio gave you his number

Mikeanics are a real good garage mate. I knew a few people including my best mate who have their cars mapped and set up there. Their rollers are spot on too, alot of rollers are optimistic but mikeanics are usually bang on the money, they also seriously know their stuff.

My mate had his mk5 fiesta zs with cams, throttle bodies and running an omex 600 management and they set it up and mapped it from scratch. Real good guys he'd recommend them to anyone

Yeah I have been there last year with the Fiesta ST, he is a real nice guy and he sure does know his stuff! Has some amazing cars there too as he does Rally prepping

Well as some of you may be aware from a previous thread my car ran at 162bhp on the rollers at the weekend which means somethings wrong basically lol but heres a couple of videos anyway.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW6heTjmfuI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jghY7-u7jdc[/YOUTUBE]

Nope, didnt really say anything. I have a few things to try, firstly being the throttle body but im going to give RS Tuning a ring later to see what he thinks.

That's ruff luck. Just had a look at ya thread about it. would be a bugger if it not putting full potential out coz the timing belt. How much is it to go on rollers normally mate might take mine down? Cheers for that number aswell buddy :smile:

its £30 for the run but im not sure if thats because there was 5 of us.

I have just spoken to Paul at RS Tuning he will do a power run and find out whats going wrong for £45 plus VAT and he will do the run plus custom map for £295 plus VAT

thats the thing with paul at rs tuning and matt a tdf, they dont just mapp your car and leave you to it, if theres problems there more than happy to investigate (to an extent)

Yeah I have only heard good things, just need to get £360 together now lol (hence my brand new machine polisher for sale in the classifieds)

So based on this combination of Yellow and gloss black (below)

DSC00267.jpg

What do we think to doing the top half of the clock surround yellow and the bottom half gloss black? (I am right thinking these are separate pieces right?)

Im also going to spray my Recaro grab handles yellow and the silver speedo surounds on the dash.

Similar Thread Suggestions