Chris' LY R27 Project 10/12/12

Console now sprayed gloss black and awaiting decal from sprayshack. Also sprayed my steering wheel insert and again waiting on a decal from sprayshack. Will upload pics tomorrow morning.

Just got the middle vent surround to do now and then I'm going to tackle the LCD display

The guy who im getting the KTec catback has removed it which means I will be collecting it on Thursday and it will be fitted on Saturday along with the decat that will arrive tomorrow! Excited much..................hell yes!

oh good, more pops the better lol

Was listening to clips on youtube last night of the set up and its made me even more excited for Saturday, cannot wait to get it fitted.

well ive got some 197 tips on the way to me so they will go on first then when my mate drops it off at my house I will have a look and see if my current tips will bolt on to the 197 tips

if your going to use your current tips i would fix then to the 200 ones and they are flat cut rather then slat cut.

Well if for some reason the tips dont fit to either the ktec 200/197 tips, youve still got the 197 tips to get it fitted, the sound is worth it, that it wint bother you

Yeah either way I wont have an issue, just will have to sell what ever is left over lol. I honestly cant wait, was watching more vids on youtube last night, the system sounds amazing

its the trophy sticker, I thought it came with all the F1's (so no I didnt put it on)

Hippy, not today mate no, will let you know if it doesnt arrive tomorrow but im sure it will

Just been and picked up the KTec catback so that will be fitted tomorrow morning :smile:

Put my decal on my sprayed console too whilst I was in my car

DSC00298.jpg

Got my car back from my mate who has been fitting my KTec cat back and decat. First impressions are its LOUD! Lol

Will give it a good drive out tomorrow as I haven't had the time today and will try and get a quick video of the exhaust note.

I have noticed the flat spot now the decat is on but it's being mapped in two weeks anyway so that doesn't bother me

Similar Thread Suggestions