Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
New spoiler and f1 decals very haappy with the spoiler
phone041.jpg
phone043.jpg
phone042.jpg
even got hold of a renault FIA decal which are on backorder from renault
phone044.jpg
the clio is now at redline gettin its air filter setup, will have the car back friday/saturday then ill get these fitted was going to get them fitted monday but didnt have time to get in the work shop
phone046.jpg
does anyone know how low these springs go? they are h&r springs that i brought off johnny that he brought off russ?

Same as above ^

Im not sure about non R27's with the decals, but at the same time i do quite like it non R27's with the decals!

I am pretty jealous of the FIA sticker! :worried:

Is it just me or does your rear bumper and boot lid look a different colour to the rest of your car?

Car looks nice. Do you plan on getting anthracite wheels? I'm undecided on doing mine...

lol at the FIA sticker - I hated that on mine so removed it - along with the roof decals... :biggrin:

Why? :blink:

I suppose its not everybodys cuppa. As for the FIA sticker, i know its just a sticker but i really like them lol. :biggrin:

As mentioned I cant get on board with the f1 decals but its not the end o the world is it lol! The spoiler looks amazin though m8 I really think it suits the car! Cant wait for pics when you have the springs fitted!

I dunno really - it looked a bit to colourful on my black car.

As for the roof - im not sure really - I think it looks a little more grown up without them and its easier to polish the roof..

I was debating whether to remove the door stickers too leaving just those on the bumper.. but i cant bring myself to do it yet!!

As for the roof - im not sure really - I think it looks a little more grown up without them and its easier to polish the roof..

I was debating whether to remove the door stickers too leaving just those on the bumper.. but i cant bring myself to do it yet!!

Lol thats part of the reason i like the roof decal - less time polishin/waxing!

If you cant decide just do a photoshop with and without, its really expensive to get them back on otherwise about £220 for both sides, so its best to know first of all!

Yeh i've seen the same thing done on someone else's black R27 and it does look nice.. but on the other hand it looks a bit more special with the stickers.... I may end up having one off, one on just to be different! ! :blush::scared:

Yeh i've seen the same thing done on someone else's black R27 and it does look nice.. but on the other hand it looks a bit more special with the stickers.... I may end up having one off, one on just to be different! ! :blush::scared:

I have an R27 (racing blue) with just the bumper decals, thought it looked better without the door and roof decals, it's all down to personal taste though really:biggrin:

hmmmm so did you remove ur own then? or did it come like that? I'm kinda tempted... i've got itchy feet! cant leave things alone for too long..

i asked the garage to remove them mate before i picked it up, it was new when i bought it but i didnt like the look of them when i saw it in the showroom so they took them off

hmmmm so did you remove ur own then? or did it come like that? I'm kinda tempted... i've got itchy feet! cant leave things alone for too long..

leave em be they separate the special cars from the normal riff raff :wink:

plus they cost a bomb to replace and could hurt the re-sale value