clios busy week so far

Is it just me or does your rear bumper and boot lid look a different colour to the rest of your car?

Car looks nice. Do you plan on getting anthracite wheels? I'm undecided on doing mine...

finks its the dodgy camera and the light mate, ea want a dark set of alloys mate

cant believe you took the roof decal off its £500 just for the decal alone

GULP!!! If i'd known that before maybe i'd have left them on!! :blush:

I was thinking if i prefer it with i'd just get a new set back on there - Bit of luck I prefer it without now. Think i'll leave the side ones on tho now! or will I :wink:......

GULP!!! If i'd known that before maybe i'd have left them on!! :blush:

I was thinking if i prefer it with i'd just get a new set back on there - Bit of luck I prefer it without now. Think i'll leave the side ones on tho now! or will I :wink:......

i was guna get the roof one until i see the price shame i really like the roof decal8)

come to think of it I bet it'd be real hard to apply without it being wonky.

maybe i could take mine in under warranty and tell the dealer it flew off one day and that they shouldn't worry about fitting it - then you can have it!

not got wheel bolt covers on mate just put new bolts on as the ones that were on the car when i got it were well rusty

Mine are all rusty... :worried: Did you just buy new bolts from Renault??

As for the bumper colour...mines the same. Noticed it on all the Albi Blue ones.

Mine are all rusty... :worried: Did you just buy new bolts from Renault??

As for the bumper colour...mines the same. Noticed it on all the Albi Blue ones.

yea picked up some new bolts at work it looked really bad with rusty bolts

IMG_1417.gif

IMG_1414.gif

Love your spoiler, which one is that?

thats a nice height looks much more aggressive, my spoiler is the one they put on the clio dynamique its a renault accessory one i like it coz its not too over the top and finishes the car off nicely:thumbup:

air filter is now one details are on the redline tuning air filter setup thread, air filter sound awsome