COD MW3 or Battlefield 3

A2ON

Platinum Member
New to this gaming lark

which is better ?

going to get one today to kill the weekend on my PS3 thanks in advance

COD is the easier of the 2. Just pick up and play and you'll be good straight off.

Battlefield requires a lot more team work but is equally as good.

i prefer BF3, because the map is always evolving. You cant just camp in one spot forever, someone will find away of moving you whether its by a well placed long range sniper shot, or a challenger 2 rolling in and blowing a hole in the building or an apache helicopter just leveling the whole building.

The destruction element really immproves gameplay, but aside that the gameplay itself i think is brilliant. Really involving, with debrit flying around with every explosion and its nice having vehicles around to turn the side of a battle very quickly. Everything from quadbikes to jets, helicopter to tanks.

Was a massive cod fan, until i picked battlefield 3 up. Cod hasnt been touched since.

Dont expect to be able to pick up the controller and be good though. Its so hard!

I agree BF3 is the better game out of the two...

A lot harder to play, but when you do get the hang of it, it's a great game.

Feel free to add me psn: midnightpudding

i prefer BF3, because the map is always evolving. You cant just camp in one spot forever, someone will find away of moving you whether its by a well placed long range sniper shot, or a challenger 2 rolling in and blowing a hole in the building or an apache helicopter just leveling the whole building.

The destruction element really immproves gameplay, but aside that the gameplay itself i think is brilliant. Really involving, with debrit flying around with every explosion and its nice having vehicles around to turn the side of a battle very quickly. Everything from quadbikes to jets, helicopter to tanks.

Exactly that, BF3 is the proper gamers game, where as CoD is more for easy fun

before you start playing BF3, make sure its on hardcore mode, and forget the single player, its poo. Online - Hardcore - Conquest is where its at.

i just loaded it up and clicked multiplayer then it just goes into random mode is this right ?

a medic at this time but weapons seem weak do they get better is medic best ?

It's all dependent on your style. Longer range shooting would suit most of the rifles you get on the medic class. Where as engineer is a closer range.

Fee other things. Heavy barrel upgrade now works well, but still retains the high kick factor, to counter act this use the forgrip when you unlock it.

I also find the rds sight the best. Gives you the best and largest viewing angle when sighting up.

tbh medic is probably the class ive played least. Engineer, Sniper and Support all stat with better weapons. The more you use a single weapon, the more unlocks you get for it.

The only problem with BF3 is the lack of split screen multiplayer - useless if you've got mates over!

Ive advanced a fair way now ranked 3*(star) private .

I find the weapons rubbish though and you have to unload a hole mag before an enemy goes down ?

thats on multiplayer "quick match"

I find the weapons rubbish though and you have to unload a hole mag before an enemy goes down ?

try hardcore, if that dosnt fix it you may be getting abit of lag

Get on hardcore. Much better.

Similar Thread Suggestions