Coil Over Top Mounts

Tarticmonkey

Paid Member
In the not too distant future I am hoping to be ordering some proper Coils (Bye bye K-Tec ones).

What top mounts are people running? Hoping to be able purchase GAZ Golds for reference.

I would ask for recommendations for a coilover set with a true rear coilover, however I have a feeling the answer is Gaz.

I have got Gaz Golds and cannot see any reason to run different top mounts at the moment. Unless you want to run really extreme amounts of camber at the front the Gaz Gold top mounts should do the job.

Reactions: Tarticmonkey
That was my plan.

Wanted to understand if there was anything worth using over these is all.
Nah they’ll be fine. The pillowballs wear, but are easily replaced.

The Pure top mounts are a nice piece of kit and have a lot of adjustment. They’d be my preference, but pretty certain they don’t work with the Gaz’s.

Reactions: Tarticmonkey
AVO Look good but relatively unproven. They usually have a pretty hefty discount around Black Friday time

I’ve heard of avo/ seen them a few times on socials but never known anyone actually run them.

But the stellar reviews given by most folk on here lead me to think that the GAZ’s are a safe bet.

I would look at bilstein but I want to go to a true Coilover on the rear of the car