Contemplating selling up!!

A mate of mine bought a VXR in October.

He's been trying to sell it for the last month. It's on finance and he's going to lose out big time but he just isn't taken with it at all. It's not a bad car by any stretch but he says it's just characterless and he can't really put his finger on it. I told him to get a 197/200 when he was shopping around but he preferred the styling of the Corsa. For the record he went from a Punto T-Jet and he reckons that was much more fun to drive.

I think his tax is roughly the same as mine and his insurance is slightly lower, but then he is a year older with a clean licence.

I told him to get a 197/200 when he was shopping around but he preferred the styling of the Corsa. For the record he went from a Punto T-Jet and he reckons that was much more fun to drive.

I think his tax is roughly the same as mine and his insurance is slightly lower, but then he is a year older with a clean licence.

Haha, people never listen until it is too late. I suppose it's good to allow people to make their own mistakes.

I considered a Vxr as they had deals on last of the line new models. Was going to get a test drive but My mrs talked Me out of it. I can just about pull of a 197 at 29 years old but the corsa looks like a bit of a boy racer car. Also just about every review I have seen on them have been poor especially compared to the Clio or mini