Correction Detail on Storm Grey Clio 200... with G|Techniq C2

I wet sanded most of my first car due to the amazing amount of deep scratches all over it, polishes just wouldn't touch it lol.

I did mess up in a few places but it was only an old car so it was good practise! Takes bloody ages to do it all by hand though

Wow, that's pretty good going. I've got collinite on mine at the moment but fancy trying something different. Wanted to get some glasur but seems like a lot of money

Glasur is very nice though, definitely a wise purchase. It's probably the only wax I'll buy again aside from Colli 845

£100 though!

I think I'll probably put jeffs werkstatt acrylic on next. Used to use it on my silver fiesta ZS (Still got it in the garage) and was always happy with the finish, dirt seemed to stick to it more than the collinite though. Then maybe something more exotic after the werkstatt

Brilliant, thats how you would expect a new car to look. Cant wait for my storm to come now. The link to the write up isn't working for me, anyone else finding this?

It's been deleted from Detailing World, because I haven't paid their £150 per year Supporter Fee I assume.

I've lost all of the content too, but I'll write it up in full on here a bit later tonight.

Thanks for the kind words :smile:

It's been deleted from Detailing World, because I haven't paid their £150 per year Supporter Fee I assume.

I've lost all of the content too, but I'll write it up in full on here a bit later tonight.

Thanks for the kind words :smile:

You do it at the weekends for a hobby basically, I think the fact you charge peanuts for a correction should mean you shouldn't need to pay the fee.

yeah orange peeling happens for 3 reasons. . .

the paint wasnt "flatted" before lacquering.

ull notice on things like bentleys orange peeling is non existant as they are all hand painted and flatted.

Not on a metallic.