Cup springs and dampers

Clio 200 cup springs and dampers, what colour stickers/marks are on them? Also, how do you tell if they are the old style top mounts or the new?

I know it's been covered a zillion times already but I've struggled to find a definitive answer while searching he forums.

Somebody local is breaking a 200 on a 10 plate, it had the cup 200 anthracite alloys as well as red brake callipers, so one would think it does have cup supension. I've had a look at the front end and as far as I can see it has an orange square on the strut and what looks like blue and purple dots on the spring... I always thought the springs had orange on them, but maybe that's the 197 cup springs.

Looking to fit to my 197, surely if I take he entire strut with top mounts it will fit still?

Thanks in advance for any help/info

Found the answer if anyone else is interested;

197 springs have blue/green dots
197 cup springs are marked with blue/orange dots
200 springs marked with blue/yellow dots
200 cup springs marked with blue/violet markings

Ok I just need to know if the strut, damper will fit if I get the top mounts from the car as well?

Ok I just need to know if the strut, damper will fit if I get the top mounts from the car as well?
2010 was the year they changed top mounts. Early 200's have same mount as the 197. Think the changeover month was quite late in the year. Can you find when breaking car was registered?

Yeah I've been looking, looks as though the newer top mounts are smaller and a triangular shape, whereas the the 197/early 200 mounts are round on the edges and larger. Unfortunately for me, these have the small triangle shaped mounts... very upset haha! No way of making the dampers fit the old top mounts I take it...? Think I already know the answer

Yeah I've been looking, looks as though the newer top mounts are smaller and a triangular shape, whereas the the 197/early 200 mounts are round on the edges and larger. Unfortunately for me, these have the small triangle shaped mounts... very upset haha! No way of making the dampers fit the old top mounts I take it...? Think I already know the answer
I'm going to have some early 200 cup springs for sale soon as I'm in the process of changing mine. No dampers though I'm afraid. They will fit your 197

Thanks but I already have it on Eibachs, have a bent strut so thought I may as well upgrade to cup ones. Looks like I'll order 197 cup dampers